The impact of his writings has been felt not just in the Catholic Church for which they were intended but throughout the world. Each of the five works collected in The Complete Encyclicals, Bulls, and Apostolic Exhortations is a book unto itself, so this volume is one that can be cherished, read, and reread by all Catholics and devotees of Pope Francis for many years to come.
Volume 1 includes:
• Lumen Fidei, June 29, 2013: The Light of Faith is an encyclical on the centrality of faith, the relationship between reason and
faith, the Church’s role in the transmission of faith, and how faith results in redeeming the world.
• Evangelii Gaudium (The Joy of the Gospel), Nov. 24, 2013
• Misericordiae Vultus (In The Face of Mercy), April 11, 2015
• Laudato Si’ (Praise Be to You: On Care for Our Common Home), May 24, 2015
• Amoris laetitia (Love in the Family), March 19, 2016