This essential, up-to-date wedding handbook for pastors includes
- ceremonies from fourteen traditions
- suggestions for special services (vow renewal, blessing a civil union, marrying individuals with children from previous relationships, and an ecumenical ceremony)
- suggestions for prayers, Scripture readings, and music
- resources for writing vows and conducting unity candle and unity sand ceremonies
- reproducible planning charts
A comprehensive resource for conducting traditional and contemporary weddings in a convenient size that's easy to hold when officiating a wedding.