One of the most treasured parts of the Bible, the Psalms consist of 150 prayers and hymns which were used as part of public and private workship.
For those with dyslexia, traditional small print Bible layouts can make reading a great strain. This dyslexia-friendly edition is formatted to ease reading, enabling people to read for themselves these poetic expressions of emotions, from joy to fear, trust to anger, hope to despair.
This dyslexia-friendly edition:
• follows the principles for dyslexia-friendly formatting
• uses the bestselling Good News Bible translation
• includes iconic Annie Vallotton illustrations
• is printed on cream-coloured matt paper to minimise reflection
• type size 10.5pt
Key features of this edition for readers with dyslexia are:
• Increased line spacing
• Larger type face
• Cream coloured paper rather than bright white
• Paper has high opacity so very little text shows through from the next page
• Paper has matt finish rather than glossy paper limiting reflection
• Follows formatting principles of British Dyslexia Association