GOD’S LOVE SONG
Gail Dixon opens up Song of Songs, and by examining its beautiful and poetic language, discovers that:
• we were made for a an intimate relationship with our creator
• Our deepest needs and longings can only be met in Him
• God looks on us as His beautiful Bride.
JESUS THE STORYTELLER
Rachel Hall-Smith shows us how Jesus was the master of the spoken word, and how His words were used to:
• challenge prejudices and judgmental attitudes
• explain the meaning of the kingdom of God
• release God’s power into people’s lives.