It started out as the Full Life Study Bible; then it became the Life in the Spirit Study Bible. Now we know it as the new and
improved Fire Bible—a reference library in one volume. Originally conceived as a tool to help Pentecostal and Charismatic pastors and lay leaders preach, teach, and reach others with the Gospel, this King James Version study Bible is now available in large print with 12-point type. It includes extensive notes, background articles on key issues, and authoritative commentary, along with dozens of other unique features. Created by Life Publishers International.
• Themefinders™ point readers to 12 major themes of the Pentecostal tradition
• More than 70 articles explain historical and theological aspects of major topics
• Study notes for key verses
• Book introductions
• Subject index; cross-references; concordance
• In-text maps and charts
• One-year reading plan; a coluor maps section
New type is 12 points: larger than any previous Fire Bible!