Drama. Romance. Intrigue.
The Bible contains all the elements of a blockbuster movie, and the book of Ruth is one of the best. Latte for Life: 45 Devotions from the Book of Ruth follows and studies the life of Ruth as she marries, loses her husband, follows her mother-in-law to an unknown land, and then finds love once again. Learn why God showed favour to Ruth as she becomes the great-grandmother of King David and direct descendant of Jesus.
Each reading includes five inspirational sections:
1. God's Word Says ...This is a verse-by-verse study of Ruth, so each entry begins with a Scripture from Ruth.
2. The First Cup ...Like that delicious, first taste of coffee in the mornings, this section includes life infusing commentary about the Scripture.
3. Cream and Sugar ...Just as that flavoured creamer enhances our coffee experience, daily reflection and conversation with God sweetens our lives.
4. The Second Cup ...God's Word, when studied consistently, leaves us craving more of Him. This section provides a few more relevant Scriptures, as food for thought.
5. The Last Drop ...A pithy quote, to be savoured like that last drop of coffee. Possibly God included the book of Ruth in the Bible for fairy tale lovers-wanting us to know that sacrificial love and happy endings aren't always fictional.
God has already written a beautiful love story for each of His children. All we have to do is accept His love. Then one day, we will live our happily-ever-after for all of eternity with the King of Kings.