In the newest book in the Rebuilt Parish series, award-winning authors Fr. Michael White and Tom Corcoran lead you and your leadership team through assessment and goal-setting exercises and provide meeting templates that include prayer, scripture reflection, storytelling, and 'rally cries' that become reminders of the change the team is striving toward. This workbook offers practical steps that will help your team set change in motion with tools including:
• A checklist that helps identify the real problems facing your parish and seven questions to help you prioritise them
• A seven-part exercise to help you decide which parish activities do not support your disciple-making mission and then make a plan to stop doing them
• A simple, focused demographic assessment to help you identify your own 'Timonium Tim'
• A discussion and planning guide for moving toward great liturgical music
• Seven conversation starters to help your team set a course for dealing with the conflict that inevitably comes with change
Reach the end goal of making church matter and growing disciples by challenging the faithful and reaching the lost with the life-changing message of Jesus Christ.